Contact Us Today 725-502-4972

Land Use/Government Affairs

Land Use/Zoning/Government Affairs

Land use requires both legal experience and political acumen. Combining law with strategic insight and strong government relations, we focus on obtaining entitlements, permits or approvals and guiding your projects to successful completion.

  • Special Use Permits
  • Zoning and Rezoning
  • Development Agreements 
  • Zoning Challenges
  • Contract Reviews
  • Strategic partnerships with local and state leaders
  • Appear before local and state boards


Contact us today online or at 725-502-4972 to schedule an appointment.

Contact Me Today

Campbell Business Law is committed to answering your legal questions.

Contact us for a 30 minute consultation, and I'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact me today to schedule an appointment.